AudiologyNOW!® Program Committee
- Organize and coordinate annual AudiologyNOW! program.
- Set the standard for learning opportunities by inviting and attracting high quality submissions/speakers.
- Design a program to be of interest to a wide cross section of audiology specialties.
- Enhance the educational value of the meeting through innovative teaching methods (i.e., interactive sessions).
- Rebekah Cunningham, PhD, Chair
- Joscelyn Martin, AuD, Exhibitor Courses/Industry Updates
- Tabitha Parent Buck, AuD, Featured Sessions
- Ryan McCreery, PhD, Learning Labs
- Sara Jagger, AuD, Learning Modules
- Jack Scott, PhD, Marketing
- Wendy Steuerwald, AuD, Research, Clinical, and Teaching Posters
- Jeff Crukley, PhD, Research Podiums
- Emily Venskytis, Student Member, SAA Programs
- Sharon Sandridge, PhD, DiscovEARy Zone
- Ian Windmill, PhD, Academy Board Liaison
- Arun Joshi, Student Member, SAA Conference Chair
- Kim Mydland, Academy Staff Liaison