- A main focus for this committee is to be the "pulse" of the membership.
- Assess the Academy membership through member connect, the biannual membership survey etc. and advise the board, other committees and appropriate staff about member needs, value added benefits and member attitudes and concerns that affect a member-driven environment that fosters member involvement and leads to professional success.
- Develop strategies and programs to interest audiologist in membership and service in the Academy.
- Provide periodic review of membership criteria and procedures, and recommend changes that may be required.
- Lindsey Jorgensen, AuD, PhD, Chair
- Courtney Coburn, AuD
- Chelsea Conrad, AuD
- Katharine Fitzharris, AuD
- Ashley Hughes, AuD
- David Jedlicka, AuD
- Kelsey Krueger, AuD
- Ashley Merrifield, AuD
- Jack Scott, PhD
- Carolyn Smaka, AuD
- Samantha Ramirez, Student Member
- Todd Ricketts, PhD, Academy Board Liaison
- Sarah Sebastian, CAE, Academy Staff Liaison