|August 19||50% of total booth payment is due in order to secure booth space|
|October 21||100% of booth payment due|
Booths reserved after October 1, full payment due in 30 days.
Note: If your contract has not been completed and your deposit is not received by August 19, 2016, your exhibit space will be released for general sale.
Remit payment to:American Academy of Audiology
11480 Commerce Park Drive
Reston, VA 20191
Booth Cancellation Fees
- On or before August 19, 2016 – Full refund less a $500 cancellation fee
- August 19, 2016-September 20, 2016 – A 50% refund of total space cost paid
- After September 20, 2016 – No refund of any monies paid
Here are a few changes; more will be added as they are created:
- Sneak Peek in the Exhibit Hall: The Exhibit Hall will open at 4:00 pm on Wednesday for a special Sneak Peek to invited attendees. If you have customers you would like invited, email email@example.com to request special ribbons. You can then send them to your customers to make sure they are able to participate.
The Product Theater has been moved to the exhibit hall! We'll be featuring exhibitor products on Friday. Attendees are encouraged to grab lunch and join us in the Theater to learn more on exhibitor products. For more information on the Product Theater, contact Carrie Dresser.
- Additional areas on the show floor for more CEU and networking activities.
Continue to watch for your ExhiBITs e-newsletter for updates. Details and revised schedule will be sent out as soon as they are available. If you would like to receive our ExhiBITs newsletter, please e-mail us your contact information.
|Saturday, April 1||8:00 am - 6:00 pm (400+nsf)|
|Sunday, April 2||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Monday, April 3||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tuesday, April 4||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wednesday, April 5||
8:00 am - 3:00 pm
|Friday, April 7||3:00 - 10:00 pm|
|Saturday, April 8||
7:00 am - 5:00 pm
It is against Exposition regulations to tear down prior to 3:00 pm on Friday. Early departure will result in priority point penalties and/or being banned from future expos.
All out by 5:00pm Saturday otherwise freight will be removed and consigned at the exhibitor's expense.
Drivers must be checked in no later than 3:00 pm on Friday, April 7.
|Wednesday, April 5||
4:00 - 5:00 pm - Attendee Sneak Peek! Final decision makers are invited to walk the exhibit hall.
5:00 - 7:30 pm - Celebrate Audiology in exhibit hall.
|Thursday, April 6||10:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Friday, April 7||9:00 am - 3:00 pm|
When planning your events, keep in mind the following AudiologyNOW! non-compete times for any private event involving more than 20 attendees. See the Exhibitor Manual for more details.
|Wednesday, April 5||8:00 am – 7:30 pm|
|Thursday, April 6||7:30 am – 6:00 pm|
|Friday, April 7||8:00 am – 6:00 pm|
|Saturday, April 8||8:30 am – 12:00 pm|