Call for Presentations
The 2017 Program Committee is looking for submissions that offer compelling clinical or research information for meeting participants in Indianapolis. We need your help in creating the most compelling and innovative sessions with the most cutting-edge and practically applicable content!
For a few days following each submission type deadline, the Academy organizes the online blind review process with the appropriate program subcommittee members.
- Each subcommittee member reviewer can see only the title, abstract, and summary of each submission.
- Reviews are completed and a score for each submission is assigned.
- Reviewers also have the option to leave a comment.
Once the review process is complete, scores are tallied, and submitters are notified via email by the Academy of acceptance or decline. Deadlines have been set for submissions and decision letters. In some instances, the dates may get pushed back.
Here's what to do:
- Review the Submission Guidelines and Speaker Submission Agreement. The Speaker Submission Agreement is for reference only. You will be asked to agree to it during the submission process.
- Review the deadlines.
- Review information on adult learning found in the Resource Guide.
- Enter your submission via the online Presentation Submission System.
If your session is selected, you'll be able to:
- Download the PPT template to create your presentation.
- Review tips and techniques for delivering an amazing presentation.
- Manage your presentation on an on-going basis.
- Create and upload handouts for your session.
Thanks for your help as we make this the best AudiologyNOW! conference yet!