Manage your business
Manage your business and gain new tools and resources to make sound business choices.
YOU want practical solutions, practice management resources, and discounts from quality business providers.
WE have services, educational materials, and online forums where you can engage, ask questions, and get the information you need to make viable business decisions.
- Audiology Solutions Network—The industry’s most dynamic online buyer’s guide for leading suppliers in the marketplace. Search by category, product, or company, and find detailed profile pages for each listing.
- Human Resources - Managing today’s workplace professionally can certainly make the difference between success and failure of any business.
- Resources and Tools- The BEST tools and ideas to benefit every audiologist in every practice setting. These are flexible materials for your use.
- Colleague Support for Coding, Reimbursement, and Compliance —Reach out to the Academy’s team of subject-matter experts to get answers to your questions.
- Utilize group experts such as the Business Enhancement Strategies & Techniques (BEST) Committee.
- Academy Store—Discover the latest in research and technology, and find tools to educate your patients, promote your practice, and demystify coding and reimbursement.
- Discounts from business providers:
Enhance your profession with ...
- Direct Connect - Make your practice more visible from your 'Find an Audiologist' listing by including a link to your Web site ($50 annual fee).
- Fellow logo - Use on your Web site, stationery and business cards.
- Framing - Frame your degree or Fellow certificate for personal recognition.
- Messages On Hold - Promote yourself, audiology and hearing health care to patients on hold.
- Resume Review Service - Receive valuable feedback on your resume before applying for jobs.
Mailing List Rental - Promote your next event with Academy members.