Navigating the Dynamic Complexities of Practice Management
July 7-8, 2017, Chicago, IL
Sponsored in part by Fuel Medical Group, Phonak, LLC, Sprint CapTel, and Sycle.
Chair Paul Pessis, AuD
Audiologists, regardless of work setting, are impacted by the ever-changing reimbursement and technology landscapes. This practice management specialty meeting will provide contemporary information designed for immediate implementation. Office staff are invited to attend, as specific workshop topics will be geared toward this audience.
See What Your Colleagues Are Saying
- Loved the topics and conversations about audiology and public health.”
- “Perfect small-group meeting that allowed for effective Q&A and networking.”
- “Time and money well spent; great presentations about relevant issues important to me!”
- "In addition to learning from the presenters, engaging with other practitioners was a perfect guide and gauge to my current practice.”
Review the Educational Program
- State of the Profession: Changing Legislative and Reimbursement Landscape
- Optimizing Patient Care: The Medical Investigation of Hearing and Balance Disorders with a Multi-Specialty Focus
- Interpretation of Blood Lab Work-Up
- Implications and Application of Medications
- Effective Chart Documentation
- Thinking Beyond the Audiogram: What Is Hearing Loss?
- Legislative and Regulatory Issues: PCAST, NASEM, FDA, FTC, and More
- Audiology Nightmares: What Keeps You Up at Night
Earn Continuing Education
The American Academy of Audiology is approved by the American Academy of Audiology to offer Academy CEUs for this activity. The program is worth a maximum of 1.1 CEUs (11 hours). Academy approval of this continuing education activity is based on course content only and does not imply endorsement of course content, specific products, or clinical procedure, or adherence of the event to the Academy’s Code of Ethics. Any views that are presented are those of the presenter/CE Provider and not necessarily of the American Academy of Audiology.