Annual Nominations and Elections
Each year, the Nominations Committee chaired by the immediate past president of the Academy, seeks nominations for the President-elect and three member-at-large positions on the Academy Board of Directors. Nominations for these positions open in July with elections conducted electronically following the Academy’s annual convention.
General Information and Timeline
- Nominations and Elections Timeline
- Let Your Voice Be Heard: March/April 2016 Audiology Today Article
(explanation of changes to nominations process)
- President-elect Application
- Member-at-Large Application
- Scoring Rubric used by Nominations Committee
- Policies and Procedures Excerpt on Nominations and Elections
- American Academy of Audiology Bylaws
The call for nominations for the American Academy of Audiology Board of Directors is now closed.
- The 2018 elections will open in April 2018.
- Current members with an electronic address in the database will receive an email linking them to the election Web site. This unique link can only be used by the member and is disabled upon use.
Board of Directors
The Board of Directors of the American Academy of Audiology serves as the Academy’s governing body and custodian of the Academy’s investments. Each member of the board assumes the responsibility to initiate and establish policies governing the Academy and to maintain a fiduciary responsibility over the financial affairs of the Academy.