Coding & Reimbursement Committee
- Identify and monitor coding and reimbursement issues that impact upon the profession of audiology.
- Provide input regarding coding and reimbursement regulatory issues and develop strategies and recommendations to effect change.
- Collaborate with other industry stakeholders on coding, coverage and payment policy issues to influence desired outcomes.
- Communicate coding and reimbursement related information to members.
- Develop and provide coding and reimbursement related resources for members.
- Kristiina Huckabay, AuD, Chair
- Shirin Jivani, AuD
- Carole Martin, AuD
- Kari Morgenstein, AuD
- Alyssa Needleman, PhD
- Kristen O'Connor, AuD
- Sandra Reams, AuD
- Jeff Shannon, AuD
- Suzanne Sklaney, PhD
- Jenne Tunnell, AuD
- Adam Mehlenbacher, AuD, Chair, Government Relations, Ex-Officio
- Kadyn Williams, AuD, Chair, PPAC, Ex-Officio
- Jackie Clark, PhD, Academy Board Liaison
- Kate Thomas, Academy Staff Liaison
Coding and Reimbursement Questions? E-mail us