The Academy represents the interests of audiologists in Washington on federal regulatory matters that affect audiologists and the patients they serve. The Academy continuously monitors the activities of Federal Agencies to provide members with the most current information on changes to regulations impacting the profession.
- U.S. Department of Labor: National Apprenticeship Program for Hearing Aid Specialists
- Classroom Acoustics
- FDA Regulation of Hearing Aid Devices and Personal Sound Amplification Products
- NEW! The Academy's Response to the FDA's "A New Online Guide to Hearing Aids" (January 2010)
- Federal Employee Health Benefits (FEHB) Program
- Social Security Disability