Political Action Committee (PAC)
PUSH the PAC!
We are challenging all Academy members to assist in growing the Academy's Political Action Committee and promoting the profession. We have created new donor circles with special giving incentives for high donors. By increasing member contributions to the PAC, together we can PUSH to achieve the Academy's advocacy goals. Click here to track the progress of this year's PAC and see the Top Ten Reasons to Push the PAC!
- American Academy of Audiology PAC Supports Chairman Michael Burgess
- American Academy of Audiology PAC Supports Hearing Health Champion David McKinley
- Academy PAC Supports Hearing Aid Tax Credit Champion Dean Heller (R-NV)
- Advocacy offerings at the annual conference: Support the PAC and connect with fellow advocates!
- Academy PAC Supports EHDI Champion Congressman Brett Guthrie (R-KY)
- 2016 Election Summary
- The Legislative Process in Action!
- Thinking about giving to the Academy’s PAC? See Your PAC Dollars in Action!
- Every Voice Matters: Your Academy is Working for You on Legislation that Directly Impacts Your Practice!
- Ohio State University Goes to Capitol Hill
- Academy PAC Supports Congressman Tim Ryan (D-OH)
- Academy PAC Supports Senator Jerry Moran (R-KS)
- Academy PAC Supports Congressman David McKinley (R-WV)
- Your PAC Dollars at Work
How Can You PUSH the PAC!
- Make a one-time contribution online now
- Sign up for our automatic monthly debit program
- Contribute over the phone by calling 1-800-222-2336.
- Mail your contribution to the Academy headquarters in Reston, VA.
- Encourage colleagues to join “PUSH the PAC”
Members Who Have PUSHed the PAC
About the Academy's Political Action Committee
- 2014-2015 Contributors
- 2013-2014 Contributors
- 2012-2013 Contributors
- 2011-2012 Contributors
- 2010-2011 Contributors
- 2008-2009 Contributors
- 2007-2008 Contributors
- 312 Club Contributors