PAC Advisory Board
The PAC Advisory Board oversees fundraising initiatives and disbursements related to the PAC. The Board has a number of long-term and short-term goals designed to elevate the profession within the political arena.
- Develop the PAC into a self-sustaining entity by creating a culture of giving within the Academy community.
- Continue ongoing education of membership about political issues that affect the profession of audiology -- the issues that drive PAC contributions.
- Continue ongoing education of congressional members and staff about audiology issues affecting Academy members.
- Continue educating the membership about PAC activities and the necessity of their continued support.
- Generate additional PAC contributions through AudiologyNOW!® activities.
- Increase the number of individuals contributing to the PAC on an ongoing basis.