Call for Abstracts
The Program Committee is looking for submissions that offer compelling clinical or research information for meeting attendees in Columbus, OH. We need your help in creating the most compelling and innovative sessions with the most cutting-edge and practically applicable content!
- Review the Submission Guidelines and Speaker Agreement.
- Review the Deadlines.
- Submit your session through the Call for Abstracts online system starting on August 27, 2018.
- New for AAA 2019! All presenters listed on a presentation must complete their own tasks. Allow time during the submission process for all presenters to complete their profiles and tasks. The submitting presenter has the ability in the online system to e-mail all presenters associated with a submission.
- Posters submitted for AAA 2019 will also be considered for presentation at the CAPD Global Conference.
Following the submission deadline, the Academy subcommittees complete the online blind review process.
- Each subcommittee member can see only the title, abstract, and summary of each submission.
- Reviews are completed and a score for each submission is assigned.
- Reviewers also have the option to leave a comment.
Once the review process is complete, scores are tallied, and submitters are notified via email by the Academy of acceptance or decline. Deadlines have been set for submissions and decision letters.
If your session is selected, you'll be able to
- Review tips and techniques for delivering an amazing presentation.
- Manage your presentation on an on-going basis.
- Create and upload handouts for your session.
- Review information on adult learning found in the Resource Guide.
Any questions on the submission process e-mail us.