Presentation Management System
On-site, the Academy uses a presentation management system that automatically feeds submitted presentation slides directly to the session rooms, called the Presentation Management System.
The Presentation Management System
- is versatile and supports PC and MAC platforms.
- supports sound files and video clips (please contact staff for information).
- creates a seamless transition between sessions and presenters.
- creates e-handouts for your session – only upload once! Read more about handouts…
- comes with a tech team who knows the equipment and software inside and out and is willing, able, and ready to assist you.
- we cannot guarantee your personal laptop will work with the equipment in the rooms – be safe and use what is provided!
How to use the system:
- Login to the presentation management system website using your email address and the access key to your account. The access key has been emailed to you in correspondence from us, however; if you have lost your key, you will be able to request it on the login page.
- Complete the task labeled "Presentation Upload" by uploading your PowerPoint presentation.
Tips from the Tech Team:
- Visit the Presenter Ready Room to test your presentation and make sure everything is in order. The equipment in the presenter ready room is the same equipment provided in the session rooms.
- Remember: the sooner you upload your presentation, the sooner attendees are able to view your handouts. We cannot guarantee changes to presentation slides or new uploads made less than 48 hours before your session will be available to your session participants.